viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

My secret


I have friends whom I hold dear.
They comfort me and I comfort them.
It's a shame, however, how they don't know.
They have no idea who I really am.

I'm sorry.
That's all I can say.
I know you never wanted
For me to be this way.

I want to tell you.
I want you to really hear.
But it keeps me from talking.
It is your own fear.

I try to put myself in your shoes,
But, there is no rationality.
I know I must live with this.
It's my own heartbreaking reality.

I eat, I laugh, I play, I cry.
Sometimes, I wish I could be like you.
But, you will always keep a little distance,
Because I want to be me, too.

I'll tell you anything else.
Your judgement, your fear.
They are the cork on the bottle.
If I told you, would you still care?

I can't keep it in anymore.
Please, just let me say:
Would you still love me if I told you...
...I am gay?

1 comentario:

  1. Always ... you were, you are, and always going to be that person who i respect, admire and love especially as anyone. I never told you just by the simple fact that nothing changed for me, for me were always only you. And i hope you know I'll always be for you, here or anywhere, now or at any time.

    I swear I'll never get back in, i went because i read a sentence that represents me (i never knew it was you)... is your space and i respect that. (I hope you do not get mad)

    ResponderEliminar